AGC’s Labor Relations staff works daily to promote stable relations between unions and contractors, which includes creating a level playing field for both union and open-shop companies. We are consistently combating unfair labor practices and excessive government regulations and work closely with member companies to determine reasonable wage rates, benefits, and working rules. We assist with grievances, arbitration, workplace investigations, and workers’ compensation claims, and we are here to save you time and money through the AGC’s staff expertise.
Labor Agreements and Wage Information
- Master Labor Agreement 2019–2024
- Wage Information: 6/1/23–5/31/24 Group 1 & 2
- Wage Information: 6/1/23–5/31/24 Carpenter Millwright Wages*
- *Millwright wages includes maintenance and new construction (old groups 3 and 4)
- Wage Information: 6/1/23–5/31/24 Group 5 & 6
- Wage Information: 6/1/23–5/31/24 Divers Addendum
- Carpenters Private Works Less Than $5 million Group 1 & 2
- Carpenters Private Works Less Than $5 million Group 5 & 6
Assigning bargaining rights to AGC
AGC negotiates with five major trades on a single-employer basis. Contractors who choose to assign bargaining rights to AGC realize the following benefits:
Union Contractor Group
The charge of the Union Contractor Group is to expand the market for the union building and construction industry; improve technical and business skills of employers; stabilize and improve relations between the employers and labor unions; and promote, support, and improve the employment opportunities for employers.
The UCG consists of a cents per-hour contribution made by contractors signatory to one or more of the AGC agreements.
Union Partners and resources
“Bob Timmons has extensive industry knowledge, contacts, and experience which allow him to assist members and provide actionable solutions and recommendations. He is very responsive to our needs and has become a trusted advisor regarding our labor relations matters.”
— Aaron Adkins, JR Merit
Become a Member
Experience the many benefits of membership with AGC…contact us today!