helping employers maintain a healthy workforce.
The AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter works with carriers and vendors to sponsor the AGC Health Benefit Trust’s association health plan. The trust provides AGC members with a robust benefit package to attract and retain employees. As a single large-employer benefit plan, it gives AGC member companies of all sizes flexible plan designs, innovative programs, and a stable risk pool.
overview and Eligibility
- Medical plan variety and choice
- Access to an extensive network of providers and hospitals in Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Coverage for out-of-area employees
- Prescription drug benefits, including mail-order pharmacy
- Preventive care options
- Wellness programs
- 24-hour medical advice line
- Health savings account (HSA) options
- Optional benefits, including dental plans, orthodontia, vision plans, and flexible benefit plan administration (Section 125 plans)
- Dollar bank that can provide employees continued coverage during low points in the construction cycle
- One-stop call center
- COBRA administration at no additional cost
- Convenient premium payment by electronic funds transfer
Become a Member
Experience the many benefits of membership with AGC…contact us today!