workers' compensation insurance
Since 1991, these savings in upfront discounts and retro returns have been earned and paid nearly every year. Participating members have received retro returns that average over 22%, with over $196 million paid out since the program’s inception.
Safety Services for Program Participants
Nine safety professionals across the state that provide a wealth of expertise in safety and health related services unequaled in the construction industry.
- General consultation
- Technical expertise
- Accident prevention
- Program and policy development
- Site safety survey and support
- Incident investigation support
- Cultural shift through continuous improvement
- Maximizing your safety investment
- Our on-staff certified industrial hygienist and safety technician support members with:
- Chemical and coating exposures
Become a Member
Experience the many benefits of membership with AGC…contact us today!