Associated General Contractors (AGC) and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) are jointly hosting this virtual meeting for staff involved in transportation project delivery. This event will include updates from the Oregon Transportation Commission, ODOT and AGC leadership as well as the Agency’s financial forecast and project delivery outlook.
This successful event happened March 4, 2022 via Zoom Webinar.
View the meeting agenda.
- Oregon Transportation Comission Message | Bob Van Brocklin, Chair, Oregon Transportation Commission
- State of ODOT | Cooper Brown, ODOT Assistant Director of Operations
- Federal Affairs Update & Federal Infrastructure Bill | Travis Brouwer, ODOT Assistant Director for Revenue and Finance and Compliance
- Project Delivery Outlook | Mac Lynde, ODOT Delivery and Operations, Iterim Division Administrator
- ADA Program Update | Tony Snyder, PE, ADA Program Unit Manager
- Disparity Study Update | Angela Crain, ODOT Office of Civil Rights Manager
- Urban Mobility Office, Interstate Bridge Replacement Program | Monica Blanchard, Deputy Director Rose Quarter Project, Allen Hendy, Resident Engineer I-205 Improvements Project, and Ray Mabey, Assistant Program Administrator, Interstate Bridge Replacement
- Oregon Fire Recovery Update | Joe Squire, ODOT Deputy Area Command
To view the meeting recording, follow these instructions to access via the Member Media Library:
- Click this link to go to the platform: agc-oregon.mclms.net/en/
- Log in using the same credentials as used on the AGC website (username is your email). Please note: If you are having troubles with accessing the platform, please click the Forgot Password link to reset your login information.
Upcoming event: ODOT Meet the Primes, Virtual Networking Event, May 11, 2022