Put the spotlight on an organization or individual who goes above and beyond to make sure workers are safe and sound.
Now is the time to bring that exemplary work to the forefront.
Nominations are being accepted for the 2023 Oregon GOSH Awards, which will honor organizations and individuals who make exceptional contributions to workplace safety and health. The awards will be presented March 8, 2023, as part of the Oregon Governor’s Occupational Safety and Health (GOSH) Conference, slated for March 6–9. The conference—the largest of its kind in the Pacific Northwest—will be held at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland.
Nominees will compete with like-sized organizations in the following categories:
- Workplace Safety Program
- Safety Committee or Safety/Health/Wellness Team
- Safety/Health/Wellness Advocate
- Labor Representative (union or nonunion)
- Safety and Health Professional
- Rising Safety Star — New for 2023!
- Business Leader — New for 2023!
Applications are available at www.oregongosh.com/honor and are due Oct. 28, 2022.