ROSE & CSEA
The Oregon-Columbia Chapter’s Recognition of Safety Excellence (ROSE) Award recognizes chapter leaders in safety excellence, provides an excellent way to document your achievements in safety, and offers an opportunity to receive well-deserved recognition from your peers in the industry. It is also a great tool to conduct a self-evaluation of your safety programs. ROSE Awards are presented at the chapter’s annual business meeting each January. The ROSE award is the first step to participating in the CSEA competition.
2016 ROSE Awards Dates to Remember
- October 12: ROSE/CSEA Pre-Application Seminar
- November 4: ROSE Application Deadline
- November 15: ROSE Award Competition
- December 19: CSEA Application Deadline
ROSE Award Application
Some web browsers will allow you to open the application in a browser window by clicking on the download button and some may be unsuccessful. It is recommended that you download and save the file.
If you are unable to open the file:
- Applicants must RIGHT CLICK on the link and select “Save Link As…” or “Save Target As…” (The exact wording may be different based on browser).
- You must then save the application to a file folder to successfully open using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2015 ROSE Award Winners
The 2015 ROSE awards were formally awarded at the Annual Business Meeting on January 22, 2016 at the Safety Award Luncheon. R&H Construction is the proud recipient of this year’s Outstanding Program Award. Congratulations to all on outstanding safety efforts!
- R&H Construction – Building and Outstanding Program Award winner
- Slayden Construction Group – Utility Infrastructure Division
- Fred Shearer & Sons, Inc. – Specialty Division
- General Sheet Metal – Specialty
- MB Structures– Building
- Todd Hess Building Company – Building
- Goodfellow Bros., Inc. – Heavy
- Advanced American Construction – Heavy
The AGC of America Construction Safety and Excellence Award (CSEA) is an ongoing and evolving effort by AGC of America to recognize companies who have developed and implemented excellent safety and loss prevention programs achieved through management commitment, employee involvement, and program innovation. CSEA finalists are announced in January, and will compete at the AGC of America Annual Convention held in March.
2016 CSEA NOMINEES
We recently received notification that three chapter member nominees were selected as finalists for CSEA: Todd Hess Building Company, Advanced American Construction, and R&H Construction. Congratulations to all the companies! On March 10, 2016 the winners were announced at the AGC of America’s National Convention in San Antonio, Texas
In the Building Division under 100,000 work hours, Todd Hess Building Company was awarded FIRST Place!
In the Federal & Heavy Division 350,000-800,000 work hours Advanced American Construction was awarded SECOND place.
In the Building Division 400,000-600,000 work hours R&H Construction was awarded THIRD place.
For additional information about our safety awards contact Eliot Lapidus, 503-685-8325 or 800-826-6610.