Helping Employers Maintain a Healthy Workforce
The AGC Health Benefit Trust is an association plan sponsored by the AGC Oregon-Columbia chapter that partners with quality carriers and vendors to provide AGC contractor members a robust employee benefits package intended to aid in attracting and retaining employees. Underwritten as a single large employer benefit plan, the Trust allows flexibility and choice in plan design, innovative programs, a stable risk pool, and a safe harbor for navigating health care reform for eligible AGC members of all sizes.
Find Out More!
- 2017 Overview
- 2017 Plan Summary Comparisons
- 2017 Underwriting and Eligibility Guidelines
- Employer Online Benefit Portal
- Link to forms, documents and other details
Ask for a Quote Today!
We encourage every eligible* company (members and prospective members) to request a quote and review the program. We believe the results will meet your business objectives. For questions, plan comparisons or to receive a no-obligation quote, contact our customer service center 866-873-6175 or email.
Our innovative wellness program is a winning proposition for all. What motivates a healthy workforce? For employers, $100 off annual premiums (per employee). For employees, they can receive a $25 gift card, just for participating. See flyers for more details.
*Who is eligible? To maintain our status as a bona fide construction industry association health plan, we must limit membership based on the criteria below. If a group does not meet one of the criteria, they are not eligible to participate in the health plan.
- SIC Code in the range of 1500 – 1799 (Construction Division) – OR –
- Construction Contractor Board (CCB) license from Oregon or Washington – OR –
- Certification that 50% or more of annual revenue is derived from work in the commercial construction industry. (Completion of a certification form will be required.)
For more information contact Colette Evers, 503-685-8328 or 800-826-6610.