February 19, 2021 | 9–11 am
Free for AGC Members
Registration is now open! REGISTER
The Associated General Contractors Oregon-Columbia Chapter (AGC) and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) cordially invite you to the 2021 AGC | ODOT Annual Meeting. Recognizing that it takes collaboration across disciplines to achieve a world-class transportation system, AGC and ODOT are jointly hosting this virtual meeting for individuals involved in transportation project delivery. This event will include updates from ODOT’s leadership and offers a snapshot of future direction.
Agenda topics will include:
- AGC | ODOT Partnership
- Oregon Transportation Commission Update
- ODOT Financial Forecast and FHWA Update
- Delivery and Operations Outlook
- Fire Recovery Update
- Urban Mobility and Mega Projects Update
- Construction Contract Admin Update
Questions about this event? Contact Viktoria Schulz.