The PRIDE application deadline is July 31, 2018
These prestigious awards and the public recognition that comes with them help propel AGC towards its goal of enhancing the public image of AGC and its members. Our award programs provide the opportunity to document our members’ achievements in safety, receive well-deserved recognition in the industry, and provide a competitive advantage.
The purpose of AGC Safety PRIDE (Program Recognition Indicating Dedication & Excellence) designation is to recognize members who are willing to continuously improve and who are innovative industry leaders in safety. This program is recognized by OR-OSHA under Program Directive A-264
PRIDE Program Goals
- Publicly recognize employer achievement in attaining and maintaining effective safety management programs.
- Increase the number of employers with effective safety and health management programs.
- Assist participating employers in establishing self-sufficient safety and health management programs.
- Increase safe work environments for employees.
- Increase employee safety awareness.
- Decrease the number of injuries, illnesses, and fatalities affecting participating employers.
- Improve lost workday and incidence rates.
- Positively impact experience modification rates, resulting in reduced workers’ compensation costs.
- Limit OR-OSHA to Focused Inspections only of AGC Safety PRIDE-designated contractors.
PRIDE Application Forms
- Safety PRIDE intro form
- Initial formal application form
- Written program audit form
- Jobsite audit form