2020 Local CSEA Recipients Announced
The purpose of AGC of America’s Construction Safety Excellence Award (CSEA) is to recognize construction companies with outstanding safety, health, and risk management programs. Successful applicants’ safety culture will show evidence of the following:
- Management commitment to safety.
- Active employee participation.
- Safety training.
- Work site hazard identification and control.
- Safety program innovation.
The AGC of America’s Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) were announced March 11, 2020 at the AGC of America’s convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- JE Dunn Construction – First Place, Building Division, Over 2 million work hours
- P&C Construction – First Place, Building Division, Under 275,000 work hours
- General Sheet Metal Works Inc. – First Place, Specialty Division, 275,000–650,000 work hours
- Mid-Vally Commercial Construction – Second Place, Specialty Division, Under 275,000 work hours
- Coffman Excavation – Third Place, Utility Infrastructure Division
- Inline Commercial Construction Inc. – Third Place, Building Division, Under 225,000 work hours
- MB Structures, LLC (Bremik Construction, Inc.) – Third Place, Building Division, 225,000–400,000 work hours
Congratulations to our local members who received a Construction Safety Excellence Award!