Be a Sponsor for Dozer Day 2016!
Dozer Day is an annual, community event hosted by the design/build industry to give kids an opportunity to operate heavy construction equipment and enjoy many other construction-related activities.
Dozer Day 2015 was a tremendous success! We hosted over 20,000 guests at the Clark County Fairgrounds and almost every local, news channel covered the event. Most importantly, we were able to give back $129,826.09. With your help, Dozer Day 2016 will be an even bigger success.
Important Dozer Day Facts
- Nutter Foundation is a 501c3.
- Many Local children’s charities benefit from Dozer Day (visit Vancouver.DozerDay.org
for list of grant recipients).
- Dozer Day is always the third weekend in May. For 2016 it is: Saturday, May 21 and
Sunday, May 22.
- VIO (Very Important Operator) time will again be from 9–11 am. This time is designated
for sponsors and their friends, family, and clients.
- Dozer Day will be open to the public from 11 am–4 pm both days.
- Tickets are available at: Vancouver.DozerDay.org, local banks and other business
- Dozer Day attendance increases each year.
- Sponsorship commitments must be made on or before March 1 to ensure booth space
and inclusion on printed materials and some industries are only allowed one company
in the field of expertise, so act early.
- Dozer Day is hosted at the Event Center in Clark County.
Through partnerships this event will ROCK!