Outstanding Members in Safety
AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter recognized several members at the annual Safety award Luncheon for their outstanding safety achievements. Our guest speaker was Howard Mavity.
The ROSE Award is Recognition of Safety Excellence and recognizes chapter leaders in safety excellence, provides an excellent way to document your achievements in safety, and offers an opportunity to receive well-deserved recognition from your peers in the industry.
Grand Award – Slayden Constructors
- Heavy Division
- Utility Division
- First Place – Slayden Constructors
- Specialty Division
- Vendor/Supplier Division
- First Place – Star Rentals
- Building Division
The AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter has two members who will be competing in Las Vegas for the CSEA Construction Safety Excellence Award in March, 2017: Omega Morgan Millwright, Inc. and Goodfellow Bros., Inc.
- Arctic Sheet Metal
- Coral Construction Company
- Electrical Professional Services, Inc.
- Fortis Construction, Inc.
- Fred Shearer & Sons, Inc.
- Goodfellow Bros., Inc.
- INLINE Commercial Construction, Inc.
- Lakeside Industries
- Lanphere Construction and Development
- MB Structures, LLC/Bremik Construction Co.
- P & C Construction Company
- Perlo Construction
- R&H Construction
- Slayden Constructors, Inc