It’s time to be recognized for safety excellence!
Recognition of Safety Excellence Award (ROSE)
The purpose of the Oregon-Columbia Chapter’s ROSE (Recognition of Safety Excellence) Award is to recognize chapter leaders who demonstrate safety excellence. The award process provides:
- Great tool to conduct a safety program self-evaluation.
- Excellent way to document safety achievements.
- Share company safety and health accomplishments with team members.
- Receive well-deserved peer recognition.
Construction Safety Excellence Award (CSEA)
The purpose of AGC of America’s CSEA is to recognize construction companies with outstanding safety, health and risk management programs. Successful applicants’ safety culture will show evidence of the following:
- Management commitment to safety.
- Active employee participation.
- Safety training.
- Work site hazard identification and control.
- Safety program innovation.
- October 10: ROSE/CSEA Pre-Application Seminar
- November 3: ROSE Awards Application Deadline
- November 15: ROSE Award Competition
- December 18: CSEA Application Deadline
Applicants participating in the presentation and judging portions of the ROSE Awards will be eligible to participate in CSEA and receive partial chapter sponsor of the $250 CSEA registration fee.