Effective May 1, 2021 ALL First-Tier Subcontractor Disclosure Forms (SDF) must either be
- Turned in at the time of bid closing (prior to 9:00am), or
- Emailed not later than two working hours after the time of bid closing to ODOTProcurementOfficeConstruction@odot.state.or.us
SDFs at Bid closing (prior to 9:00am):
- Electronic bids – submit SDF with the electronic bid, using BidExpress at the time designated for receipt of bids. (No change to this process)
- Paper bids – submit “paper” SDF with the bid at the time designated for receipt of bids. (No change to this process)
- Paper SDF – submit “paper” SDF by itself, date stamping it with the provided date stamping device, and placing it in the ODOT Procurement Office bid box. (No change to this process)
SDF’s after Bid closing (after 9:00 am):
- Submit the SDF by email to ODOTProcurementOfficeConstruction@odot.state.or.us, no later than two working hours after the time of bid closing.
- The ODOT Procurement Office will no longer accept paper SDFs after the designated time for bid closing.
- Paper SDFs received after 9:00 am will not be accepted.