Project Manager Development Program
Tuesdays and Thursdays, October 5–November 4, 1–5 pm
AGC of California in cooperation with AGC of Alaska and Oregon-Columbia Chapters is hosting the AGC of America program, Project Manager Development Program (PMDP), with Procore. This construction-specific training curriculum is developed, updated, and field-tested by and for contractors. The five-unit program covers the essentials of project management for emerging project managers and provides a solid foundation for long-term career development, taking participants through the management of the entire lifecycle of a construction project. The course covers the following:
- Module 1 | Estimating and Job Costing
- Module 2 | Contract Administration
- Module 3 | Project Administration
- Module 4 | Risk Management
- Module 5 | Leadership
Click here for a full course description and details for all modules listed above.
Cost: $1,045 for AGC members | $1,445 for non-members. Fee does NOT include the five textbooks at $50 each in digital format. The links to the book summaries on Amazon for purchase are included below.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Project Management
- Unit 2: Initiating and Planning, Part 1
- Unit 3: Initiating and Planning, Part 2
- Unit 4: Executing
- Unit 5: Monitoring and Controlling, and Project Closeout