Oregon-Columbia Chapter 2017 Board of Directors
The new Oregon-Columbia Chapter Board of Directors and slate of officers was formally put into place at the chapter’s Annual Business Meeting on Friday, January 27 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland.
Welcome 2017 Board of Directors!
- Brian Gray, president, Knife River–Western Oregon Division
- Cameron Foroud, first vice president, James E John Construction Co.
- Sandy Trainor, second vice president, Kodiak Pacific Construction
- Russ Batzer, secretary, JB Steel, Inc.
- Angelique Whitlow, treasurer, Hunter-Davisson, Inc.
2017 New Board Members
New Council Directors
- Yohn Baldwin, Baldwin General Contracting
- Greg Morrill, Bergerson Construction, Inc. – North & Central Coast Council
- Brent Hackwell, Kogap Enterprises, Inc. – Rogue Valley Area Council
- Michelle Brunetto, Walsh Construction Company – Safety & Health Council
- Eric Hill, American Concrete Company
- Stacy Lewallen, Lease Crutcher Lewis, LLC
- Sam Manley, Kodiak Pacific Construction
- John McKenzie, J E Dunn Construction Company
- Tim Sissel, Fortis Construction, Inc.
For a complete list of the chapter’s board, click here.