Oregon-Columbia Chapter Board of Directors
2016 Board of Directors
The Oregon-Columbia Chapter Board of Directors is comprised of elected, appointed, and designated members representing all segments of the chapter’s membership. The board meets six times per year; all AGC members are welcome to attend any board of directors meeting.
The Board of Directors has outlined four strategic objectives to direct the chapter’s efforts. This document is actively followed by the board and staff, and is regularly reviewed and updated.
- Jeff Perala, president, Perlo Construction
- Brian Gray, first vice president, Knife River–Western Oregon Division
- Cameron Foroud, second vice president, James E John Construction Co.
- Sandy Trainor, secretary, Kodiak Pacific Construction
- Angelique Whitlow, treasurer, Talbot, Korvola & Warwick, LLP
Elected Member Directors
*New Board Member
- Yohn Baldwin, Baldwin Contracting
- Russ Batzer, Batzer Construction, Inc.
- Todd Duwe, Andersen Construction Company, Inc.
- Andy Dykeman, Lease Crutcher Lewis, LLC
- *Brian Erickson, Chambers Construction
- *Jeff Firth, Hamilton Construction Company
- *Brandon Flint, INLINE Commercial Construction, Inc.
- Cameron Foroud, James E. John Construction Co.
- *Joel Frasieur, Knife River Materials
- Bryna Gibson, Gibson Door & Millwork, Inc.
- Brian Gray, Knife River–Western Oregon Division
- Tim Hendrix, Wildish Construction Co.
- Kyle Izatt, Advanced American Construction, Inc.
- David Kronsteiner, West Coast Contractors
- Kerry Kuenzi, K & E Excavating, Inc.
- Stacy Lewallen, Lease Crutcher Lewis, LLC
- Terry Mackey, S&B James Construction Co.
- Rick McMurry, Baldwin Contracting
- Dave Mingo, Cascade Bridge, LLC
- *Kieran O’Brien, Current Electrical Construction Company
- Jeff Perala, Perlo Construction
- *Brian Shoemaker, P&C Construction Company
- *Josh Smith, HP Civil, Inc.
- Darin Stegemoller, JE Dunn Construction– Northwest
- Brad Sullivan, Hamilton Construction Company
- Sandy Trainor, Kodiak Pacific Construction
- John Weisner, Coral Construction Company
- *Angelique Whitlow, Talbot, Korvola & Warwick, LLP
- Randy Williams, R & H Construction Company
- Johnathan Woolworth, Seabee Construction
- *Kimberly Wood, Perlo Construction
* Past President
- Ted Aadland*, Aadland Evans Constructors, Inc.
- Dave Alexander*, Lakeside Industries
- David Andersen*, Andersen Construction Company
- Andrew Beyer*, Lease Crutcher Lewis, LLC
- Dee Burch*, Advanced American Construction, Inc.
- Joe Correy*, Goodfellow Bros., Inc.
- Walt Gamble*, Gamble Construction Services
- Tom Gerding*, Gerding Builders LLC
- Larry Gescher*, HP Civil, Inc.
- Larry Hannan*, Meng-Hannan Construction, Inc.
- Todd Hess*, Todd Hess Building Company
- Doug Isaacs, Crawford Door Company, LLC
- Steve Malany*, P & C Construction Company
- Jim McKune*, McKune LLC
- Dan O’Brien*, Current Electrical Construction Co.
- Bob Schommer*, AC Schommer & Sons
- Chuck Schrader, Slayden Construction Group, Inc.
- Jeanne Staton*, Staton Companies
- Scott Williams*, Hamilton Construction Company
- Collective Bargaining Council – Joe Correy, Goodfellow Bros., Inc.
- Construction Leadership Council – Daryl Hare, Performance Contracting, Inc.
- Construction Management Education Council – Nic Vial, Grow Construction LLC
- Highway/Heavy/Utility Contractors Council – Ric Miller, Concrete Enterprises, Inc.
- Klamath Area Council – Morgan Steiner, Viking Concrete Cutting, Inc.
- Professional & Industry Associates Council – Gary Christensen, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn, LLP
- Rogue Valley Area Council – John Early, Western States Environmental Services, Inc.
- Safety and Health Council – John McKenzie, J E Dunn Construction Company
- Small Business Growth Opportunity – Deborah Matthews, Pacificmark Construction Corp.
- South Coast Area Council – Randy Rema, Reese Electric, Inc.
- Specialty Contractors Council – Vacant
Ex Officio Directors
Counsel to the Board
- Angela Otto, Ball Janik LLP
Higher Education Partners
- Shannon Baird, Portland Community College
- Charles Riley, Oregon Institute of Technology
- David Trejo, Oregon State University
Board Member Emeritus
- Hal Pritchett, Oregon State University
For more information contact Mike Salsgiver, chapter executive director, 503-685-8305 or 800-826-6610.