Oregon-Columbia Chapter Board of Directors
2017 Board of Directors
The Oregon-Columbia Chapter Board of Directors is comprised of elected, appointed, and designated members representing all segments of the chapter’s membership. The board meets six times per year; all AGC members are welcome to attend any board of directors meeting.
The Board of Directors has outlined four strategic objectives to direct the chapter’s efforts. This document is actively followed by the board and staff, and is regularly reviewed and updated.
- Brian Gray, president, Knife River–Western Oregon Division
- Cameron Foroud, first vice president, James E John Construction Co.
- Sandy Trainor, second vice president, Kodiak Pacific Construction
- Russ Batzer, secretary, JB Steel, Inc.
- Angelique Whitlow, treasurer, Hunter-Davisson, Inc.
Elected Member Directors
*New Board Member
- Yohn Baldwin, Baldwin Contracting
- Andy Dykeman, Lease Crutcher Lewis, LLC
- Brian Erickson, Chambers Construction
- Jeff Firth, Hamilton Construction Company
- Brandon Flint, INLINE Commercial Construction, Inc.
- Joel Frasieur, Knife River Materials
- Bryna Gibson, Gibson Door & Millwork, Inc.
- Tim Hendrix, Wildish Construction Co.
- *Eric Hill, American Concrete Cutting
- David Kronsteiner, West Coast Contractors
- Kerry Kuenzi, K & E Excavating, Inc.
- Stacy Lewallen, Lease Crutcher Lewis, LLC
- Terry Mackey, S&B James Construction Co.
- *Sam Manley, Kodiak Pacific Construction
- *John McKenzie, J E Dunn Construction Company
- Rick McMurry, P&C Construction Company
- Dave Mingo, Cascade Bridge, LLC
- Kieran O’Brien, Current Electrical Construction Company
- Brian Shoemaker, P&C Construction Company
- *Tim Sissel, Fortis Construction, Inc.
- Josh Smith, HP Civil, Inc.
- Darin Stegemoller, JE Dunn Construction– Northwest
- Brad Sullivan, Hamilton Construction Company
- John Weisner, Coral Construction Company
- Randy Williams, R & H Construction Company
- Kimberly Wood, Perlo Construction
* Past President
- Ted Aadland*, Slayden/Sundt, A Joint Venture
- Dave Alexander*, Lakeside Industries
- David Andersen*, Andersen Construction Company
- Andrew Beyer*, E C Company
- Dee Burch*, Advanced American Construction, Inc.
- Joe Correy*, Goodfellow Bros., Inc.
- Walt Gamble*, Gamble Construction Services
- Tom Gerding*, Gerding Builders LLC
- Larry Gescher*, HP Civil, Inc.
- Larry Hannan*, Retired
- Todd Hess*, Todd Hess Building Company
- Steve Malany*, P & C Construction Company
- Jim McKune*, McKune LLC
- Dan O’Brien*, Current Electrical Construction Co.
- Jeff Perala*, Perlo Construction
- Bob Schommer*, AC Schommer & Sons
- Chuck Schrader, North Santiam Paving Company
- Jeanne Staton*, Staton Companies
- Scott Williams*, Hamilton Construction Company
- Kyle Izatt, Advanced American Construction, Inc.
- Collective Bargaining Council – Joe Correy, Goodfellow Bros., Inc.
- Construction Leadership Council – Johnathan Woolworth, Seabee Construction
- Construction Management Education Council – Nic Vial, Grow Construction LLC
- Highway/Heavy/Utility Contractors Council – Ric Miller, K & E Excavating, Inc.
- Klamath Area Council – Vacant
- Membership Engagement Committee – Todd Duwe, Andersen Construction Company, Inc.
- North and Central Coast Council – Greg Morrill, Bergerson Construction, Inc.
- Professional & Industry Associates Council – Gary Christensen, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn, LLP
- Rogue Valley Area Council – Brent Hackwell, Kogap Enterprises, Inc.
- Safety and Health Council – Michelle Brunetto, Walsh Construction Company
- Small Business Growth Opportunity – Deborah Matthews, Pacificmark Construction Corp.
- South Coast Area Council – Randy Rema, Reese Electric, Inc.
- Specialty Contractors Council – Vacant
- Union Contractors Group – Bob Schommer, AC Schommer & Sons, Inc.
Ex Officio Directors
Counsel to the Board
- Angela Otto, Ball Janik LLP
Higher Education Partners
- Shannon Baird, Portland Community College
- Charles Riley, Oregon Institute of Technology
- David Trejo, Oregon State University
- Jason Weiss, Oregon State University
- Bob Strader, Northwest College of Construction
Board Member Emeritus
- Hal Pritchett, Oregon State University
For more information contact Mike Salsgiver, chapter executive director, 503-685-8305 or 800-826-6610.