Upcoming Chapter Events
AGC Oregon-Columbia events are scheduled year-round and are designed to provide you maximum value. Visit the chapter calendar for a complete listing of classes and events.
Follow us on Twitter!
AGC Summer Convention is Just Around the Corner!
If You’re Not First, You’re Last! Don’t be the last one to register! Register today!
- High-end keynote speakers
- Fine-tuned educational sessions
- Roaring fun activities for the entire family
SIR Award Nominations Due August 19
Nomination forms have been sent to all members, and we encourage you to nominate a person, organization, or project. Nominations are due August 19, 2016.
As the construction industry’s highest and most prestigious recognition, the SIR Award acknowledges individuals, organizations, and agencies in Oregon and Southwest Washington for their outstanding skills, conduct, abilities, and accomplishments.
Join Us at these Member Events
- August 11–13, AGC Summer Convention, presented by A.G. Sadowski Company, Sunriver Resort
- October 15, Oregon State University AGC Student Chapter Tailgate Party, Reser Stadium
- January 27, AGC Annual Business Meeting and SIR Awards, DoubleTree by Hilton – Portland
- AGC Southern Oregon Golf Tournament, Running Y Ranch, June 3
- AGC Top Shot, presented by the Industry and Professional Associates Council, Canby Rod & Gun Club, June 19
- AGC 79th Annual Golf Tournament, presented by Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon, Columbia Edgewater Country Club, July 18
2016 Partner and Sponsorship Program
AGC wants to partner with you!
Interested in getting your company in front of your customers! Be an AGC Partner and be a sponsor at the AGC Oregon-Columbia events to promote your product and services. Contact Christina Devlin, 503-685-8316 or 800-826-6610 for more information on the many opportunities to maximize your business marketing in 2016.