Workforce Development Grants
The 2017 AGC workforce development grant submittal period is now CLOSED. We are no longer accepting grant applications for 2017.
For informational purposes, the AGC workforce development grants provide funding to programs that support:
- Raising awareness of construction careers in grades K–12 and post-secondary education
- Promoting academic and technical training in construction
- Community outreach that addresses construction industry workforce recruitment
- AGC student chapters
- Student construction competition participation
- Technology, equipment, and materials enhancements for construction educational programs
- Educator summer interns/externs in construction
- Construction industry diversity
- Construction research and education
- Construction professional development
Priority is given to grant proposals that encourage careers in construction, make effective use of volunteers and/or matching funds, and create a positive impact on construction workforce issues in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Eligibility and Application
The deadline for 2017–18 grant application submission is now closed. See eligibility requirements and guidelines for details.
- 2017 Workforce Grant Guidelines and Eligibility
- Grant Application Form (fillable pdf)
- Grant Application Form (printable pdf)
Applicants should be qualified tax exempt organizations, or public schools and institutions, located within the AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter geographic boundaries of Oregon and SW Washington, offering programs of study in construction related fields such as: construction management, civil and engineering studies, construction technology, construction related career technical education, construction trades preparation, or other construction-related careers.
For further information, please contact Colette Evers, 503-685-8328.