Oregon-Columbia Chapter Foundation
The Associated General Contractors Oregon-Columbia Chapter Foundation is a charitable, non-profit organization dedicated to improving construction education and training, promoting the construction industry, and building better communities.
Foundation Board of Directors
- Jim McKune, president, McKUNE LLC
- Jim Wright, vice president
- Larry Hannan, secretary/treasurer
- Steve Malany, 2014 chapter president, P&C Construction Company
- Tom Gerding, 2013 chapter president, Gerding Builders LLC
- Darien Loiselle, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Ron Bennett, Hamilton Construction Company
- Todd Hess, Todd Hess Building Company
- Jan Strombeck
Counsel to the Foundation Board of Directors
- Jeremy Vermilyea, Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Mike Salsgiver, chapter executive director, 503-685-8305 or 800-826-6610.
The foundation awarded grants totaling $55,000 to the following organizations in May:
- Portland Community Toolbank
- Returning Veterans Project
- Oregon State University Distinguished Lecture Series
- Honor Flight of Oregon
Update on Jacmel
Check out the latest photos on the surgery center project in Jacmel, Haiti. After six years of fundraising and planning, shovels are in the ground!
Friends of the Foundation
To become a Friend of the Foundation, contact Christina Devlin, 503-685-8316 or 800-826-6610.