Greetings, Friends of OSU CEM!
The Oregon State University Construction Engineering Management Program is currently seeking sponsorships for this year’s Associated Schools of Construction “Reno” Student Competition. Please let Lauren Farman-Schnoor know if you are interested in being a polo, team, or travel and technology fund sponsor by Friday, January 13.
To make a contribution at any other giving level and/or to pay via credit card, you may also go online to their new Construction Engineering Management Annual Partner Support Program.
- Complete page one with your contact information and proceed to the “Sponsorships” page
- The first sponsorship option is “Associated Schools of Construction “Reno” Student Competition”
- Select a “Sponsorship Opportunity” or fill in a giving amount beside “Other Sponsorship”
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Next” to proceed to billing
Through the webpage, you will also be able to pay for any other 2017 events in which you anticipate participation.
High resolution company logos can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship recognition.
Special thanks to the following 2017 sponsors:
- Fortis – Determining Project Risk Team Sponsor
- Oregon-Columbia Chapter, NECA – Electrical Team Sponsor
- PMCA Oregon – Mechanical Team Sponsor
- Traylor Brothers – General Sponsorship