The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) is seeking volunteers to serve as grant proposal reviewers. Ideally, reviewers will come from a variety of backgrounds – business, industry, education, trades, labor – and from a wide range of experiences – partnerships, equity, sustainability, counseling, etc. ODE staff will attempt to match grant proposals to reviewer expertise. Reviewers will receive reimbursement for travel expenses at per diem rates.
• Access to computer, internet and phone.
• Expertise and time to review 4-8 proposals.
• Participation in online training from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm on Friday, October 23 OR Monday, October 26, 2015.
• All-day attendance at a meeting in Salem, Oregon on Thursday, November 6, 2015.
• Proposals will be available electronically following the online training.
• Reviewers will read and score proposals using materials provided during the online training.
• Scores must be submitted electronically by Thursday, November 5, 2015.
• Reviewers will meet from 8:30am – 4:00 pm in Salem on Friday, November 6, 2015 to work on final scoring and comments.
• Final scores will be provided to the CTE Revitalization Grant Advisory Committee for review and recommendation of grant awards.
If you are interested in being a reviewer, please click here to complete your online application. Applications will be accepted through Monday, October 12, 2015.
Applicants will receive an appointment letter by Monday, October 19, 2015 explaining the details of the review and travel reimbursement process.
For more information about the grant please visit the CTE Revitalization Grant website: www.ode.state.or.us/go/ctegrant
For further information, please contact Donna Brant, (503)947-5622 or email@example.com