From AGC of America:
Austin, TX | September 10–12, 2014
The 2014 AGC Building Contractors Conference brings together high-level leaders in the building construction industry to share, learn and discuss the issues that are essential to them and their business. The name of this year’s conference is A/E/C Collaboration 2014: Partnering, Opportunity, Risk, Success, & the Future. This event will teach the contractor how to incorporate collaboration in various components of their business.
This is THE place to hear from the top performers in the construction industry. Attendees will learn how to streamline their operations, the latest collaboration techniques and use them to improve your company’s position in the marketplace.
Here is what building members will Learn:
- How to achieve cost savings through project collaboration to mitigate bonding, legal, and insurance risks
- Master how to win work through collaboration
- Develop the skills to integrate lean construction principles for general and specialty contractors on joint projects
- Gain insight on how to hire the best teams—how owners and contractors work together to hire the best talent
- Listen to an insider’s briefing on the state of the economy and the upcoming 2014 midterm elections
Seats are filling up fast, hotel cutoff date is August 15. Go to AGC of America’s website to learn more and to register.