Find out at the 2014 AGC Annual Business Meeting!
As the year begins, it’s time to take stock and chart a path toward renewed growth. We have designed the 2014 Annual Business Meeting to achieve several goals: first, to provide a forum to share and discuss information that will help your company stay competitive in challenging times; second, to celebrate our many successes and accomplishments of the past year; and third, to look forward to the year to come with a sound strategy of purpose and collective goals.
Join us for the general session and this important discussion just prior to the Safety Awards Lunch and keynote.
Across the country, Public Private Partnerships (P3) is an evolving tool for using private capital to fund public infrastructure. Oregon’s growing infrastructure funding needs— both transportation and non-transportation— cannot be overstated. Public Private Partnerships are defined in different ways across the country. Dee Burch, AGC chapter past president and Legislative Committee Forum chair, will moderate a panel of contractors with different perspectives on P3, and what this tool might mean to Oregon’s construction industry and infrastructure funding needs.
- Dee Burch, president of Advanced American Construction, Inc.,
- John D. Carter, president and chief executive officer, Schnitzer Steel
- Johnathan Woolworth, construction client advocate, Willis
- Chip Hastie, vice president, Clark Construction Company
- Mike Day, president, Day CPM Services LLC
Click here for the complete Annual Business Meeting agenda.
Thank You Annual Business Meeting Sponsors
- SAIF Corporation
- CAF–The Union Contractors of AGC
- Fixed Fee i.t.
- Gerding Builders, LLC
- Northside Ford Truck Sales
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Star Rentals
- Talbot, Korvola & Warwick
- Ward Insurance