The Oregon-Columbia Chapter is pleased to introduce Kevin Wheatcroft as the newest member of the safety and loss control team. Kevin comes to us from Oregon Iron Works, where he worked for the past 11 years. He will be providing safety services and consultation along the I-5 corridor between Wilsonville and just north of Albany.
AGC safety and loss control and industrial hygiene consultants (SLCCs) work across the state to provide a wealth of expertise and related services unequaled in the construction industry. They specialize in construction safety and are dedicated to accident prevention.
Here are some of the services available:
- General consultation for management best practices
- Technical expertise and consultation
- Policy and program development
- Training – customized and onsite training to meet your needs
- Site safety survey and support
- Exposure assessment and controls planning
- Incident investigation support
- Pre-job safety planning and site visits
Let’s give a hearty AGC welcome to Kevin!