Summer is quickly approaching and along with summer come fun and the AGC Summer Convention, presented by Anchor Insurance & Surety, Inc. If you have not had a chance to register for the convention, now is the perfect time as the early bird deadline has been extended through Friday, May 17.
If you’ve attend the AGC Summer Convention before, you know how much fun everyone has. Join us in a little fun before the convention even begins.
If you’ve heard of Flat Stanley, you’ll know what to do… if not, here are three easy steps:
- Cut out Flat Tiki around the dotted lines. Flat Tiki for print
- Take a picture of you with Flat Tiki doing something fun, crazy, or just hanging out.
- Send your photo to AGC. Christina Devlin
Everyone who joins in the crazy fun will be entered into a drawing for a free night stay at Salishan.
Drawing will be held at the Saturday Night Closing Banquet.
So get creative, promote AGC and the Summer Convention, and send us your best shot!
[clear]Here are five good reasons to attend:
- Great education – With more educational sessions added to the schedule, there are now over 20 hours of continuing education credits available. Bring your key employees and earn all your continuing education requirements for your CCB license in one weekend!
- Good for the entire family – Bring the entire family with you and make it a fun weekend for all. Register your spouse for the convention, as she will want to attend the Spouses Brunch and Special Program on the morning of Friday, August 9. The brunch is a fun and informative way for her to meet other spouses in the chapter.
- Got kids? Bring them along for the Mad Science program. During this very popular two-day program, kids become junior engineers and learn about super structures and the shapes all around us.
- Growing and staying informed – Keep up on the important issues impacting us here in Oregon, Southwest Washington, and in Washington, D.C. Our keynote speakers will talk about why we should all be involved, informed, and strong leaders for our companies and the industry.
- Great fun – Along with working hard, comes playing hard! The evenings at the Summer Convention are filled with great events for networking and building business relationships and friendships.
- Thursday Welcome Reception, presented by Chinook Winds Casino Resort
- Friday night is our Famous Friday Reception, and we are having a luau – Hawaiian shirts are encouraged!
- At the Closing Night Banquet on Saturday night we will slip away to paradise and enjoy the tropical breezes in Margaritaville as we listen to the tunes from The Cheeseburgers.
Join us August 8-10 at Salishan Spa and Golf Resort.