AGC Summer Convention
Presented by SAIF Corporation
August 10–12, 2017
Call for Presentations for the 2017 Summer Convention are open!
AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter is now accepting proposals for a limited number of educational sessions that will be offered at the Summer Convention. Please note: Educational sessions are only being scheduled on the morning of Saturday, August 12.
February 3: Written proposals due by COB
(late proposals will not be considered)
Topics for education sessions should focus on, but are not limited to:
- Building relationships
- Human resources
- Chasing work and how to get it
- Healthy work culture and wellness programs
- Employment law update
- Social media
- Managing challenging situations
- Leadership, building a strong team
- Succession planning, mentoring the future
- Integrity, ethics, trust
- Generational differences
More information on the presentation and submission format is available here.