The Oregon-Columbia Chapter’s Recognition of Safety Excellence (ROSE) Award recognizes chapter leaders in safety excellence, provides an excellent way to document your achievements in safety, and offers an opportunity to receive well-deserved recognition from your peers in the industry. It is also a great tool to conduct a self-evaluation of your safety programs. The ROSE award is the first step to participating in the national AGC CSEA competition.
The 2012 ROSE awards were formally announced at the Annual Business Meeting on January 18, 2013 at the Safety Award Luncheon. R & H Construction received the Outstanding Program Award. Congratulations on an outstanding safety effort! And, congratulations to all ROSE award winners. Their commitment to safety excellence sets a great example for the entire construction industry. With companies like these, we expect the chapter to be well represented at the national award level.
- R & H Construction – GC Building Div. 250K to 450K work hours **Outstanding Program Award**
- T. Gerding Construction – GC Building Div. < 100K work hours
- Greenberry Industrial – GC Building Div. 850K to 1.25M work hours
- Mowat Construction Co. – GC Highway Div. <100K work hours
- Advanced American Construction – GC Heavy Div. 100K to 300K work hours
- Goodfellow Bros, Inc. – GC Municipal Div. <100K work hours
- Slayden Construction Group – GC Municipal Div. – 100K to 300K work hours
- Reese Electric – Specialty Div. < 100K work hours
- Rosendin Electric – Specialty Div. > 1 Million work hours