ODOT is now accepting applications from Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certified firms interested in taking part in our sponsorship opportunity
Increase your skills through the Small Business Development Center’s (SBDC) Small Business Management Program.
ODOT Office of Civil Rights will provide $500 toward tuition for eligible DBE firms to attend this course. If you would like to do business with ODOT and are looking to grow your business this could be the opportunity for you.
The Small Business Management program (SBM) is a unique combination of classroom learning, coaching from a professional business advisor and networking with one goal: making you and your business more successful.
As the course progresses, you will have the opportunity to learn about relevant management topics, while being supported by your business advisor, who will help you to identify and prioritize outcomes and develop a plan to achieve them. You will benefit from monthly classroom sessions as you learn from seasoned professionals and interact with your small business peers. By the end of this course you will learn how to take the material from the classroom and apply it directly to your business.
Your course may also include:
- Monthly learning events
- Peer collaboration
- One-on-one coaching
- Professional networking
- Marketing planning
* Those who successfully complete the Business Development Program will earn Continuing Education credits with the Construction Contracting Board (CCB). Please be sure to mention your interest in the CE credits in your reply.
- Chemeketa Community College, Salem – $800
- Clatsop Community Collete, Astoria – $695
- Lane Community College, Eugene – $579
- Oregon Coast Community College, Lincoln City – $900
- Linn-Benton Community College, Albany – $795
- Clackamas Community College, Milwaukie – $695
- Klamath Community College, Klamath Falls – $795
- Rogue Community College, Grants Pass – $599
- Umpqua Community College, Roseburg – $595
- Central Oregon Community College, Bend – $999
- Columbia Gorge Community College, The Dalles – $595
To find out if you are eligible and to receive an application, contact ODOT:
Oregon Department of Transportation Office of Civil Rights
3930 Fairview Industrial Drive SE
Salem, OR 97302
- Phone: 503-986-4350
- Fax: 503-986-6382
- Email: OCRPrograms@odot.state.or.us
If you are not a certified DBE and would like to get certified, please contact the Certification Office for Business Inclusion and Development (COBID):