The following projects have been selected as winners of 2014 Alliant Build America Awards.
AGC of America President Paul W. Diederich and representatives from Alliant Insurance Services Inc. will present the awards during AGC of America’s 95th Annual Convention at the Alliant Build America Awards Celebration on Wednesday, March 5.
And once again this year, AGCA and Alliant will honor one outstanding AGC member as the Alliant Build America Grand Award Winner. If you are planning to attend the AGCA convention, the Grand Award winner will be the final award of the presentation, and will recognize one company for rising above the bar.
Congratulations to the following Oregon-Columbia Chapter members:
Advanced American Construction
- Utility Infrastructure Renovation category: Bull Run Dam 2 Tower Improvement Project
Hamilton Construction Company
- Highway & Transportation Under $10M New: US30: Burnt River & UPRR Bridge
- Highway & Transportation Renovation: US 101 Conde McCullough
Howard S. Wright
- Building Renovation: Edith Green Wendell Wyatt Federal Building
Natt McDougall Company
- Environmental Enhancement: Port of Newport International Terminal Renovation