Ladder injuries are plaguing the construction industry, with frequent falls resulting in many disabling and life-altering injuries. More than 90,000 people are treated in emergency rooms due to ladder falls every year. Statistics show a dramatic increase of 50% more ladder falls in the last 10 years.
Experts point to four types of ladder accidents:
- Using the wrong type of ladder
- Using worn or damaged ladders
- Using ladders incorrectly
- Incorrect placement of ladders
- Ladder safety
- Alternative ways to use a ladder
- A parking lot demonstration will illustrate how/why ladder accidents happen, and show how improvements in ladder designs have made some ladders safer to use.
August 18, 2016 9:30–11:30am
AGC Center 9450 SW Commerce Circle #200 Wilsonville, OR 97070
Jeff Van Winkle of North Coast Sales has been in the safety business for 20 years as a manufacture’s representative, and is competent and qualified in all aspects of fall protection, including ladder safety.
To register: Click Here