The Oregon Department of Revenue and the Corporate Activity Tax team want to provide you with a list of key dates and the location of CAT forms, which are now available on the Revenue website.
In addition, we want you to know that we are here to answer your questions and provide assistance. Taxpayers with questions about the CAT can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-945-8005.
Key dates for 2021 include:
- February 1—Fourth quarter 2020 CAT estimated payments due.
- April 15—Last day to file CAT return without an extension or apply for an extension for filing a CAT return.
- April 30—First quarter 2021 CAT estimated payments due.
- August 2—Second quarter 2021 CAT estimated payments due.
- October 15—Last day to file 2020 CAT return with an extension.
- November 1—Third quarter 2021 CAT estimated payments due.
- February 1, 2022—Fourth quarter 2021 CAT estimated payments due.
CAT forms can be found on the Department of Revenue website forms page by scrolling down to Corporate Activity Tax or entering Corporate Activity Tax in the search block.
Help with understanding the CAT is available on the CAT page of the Revenue website. Important online resources include a worksheet to help with estimating payments, registration and payment training, a list of frequently asked questions, and a series of short subject-specific instructional videos.
Relief options available to taxpayers negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic can be found on the agency’s tax relief options page. Information about tax relief available for those affected by wildfires is also available on the agency website.
To keep up with the latest CAT information signup for email updates.