The Oregon-Columbia Chapter’s Recognition of Safety Excellence (ROSE) Award recognizes chapter leaders in safety excellence, provides an excellent way to document your achievements in safety, and offers an opportunity to receive well-deserved recognition from your peers in the industry. It is also a great tool to conduct a self-evaluation of your safety programs. ROSE Awards are presented at the chapter’s annual business meeting each January.
The AGC of America Construction Safety and Excellence Award (CSEA) is an ongoing and evolving effort by AGC of America to recognize companies who have developed and implemented excellent safety and loss prevention programs achieved through management commitment, employee involvement, and program innovation.
For additional information contact Eliot Lapidus, 503-685-8325.
2013 Schedules and Deadlines
- ROSE/CSEA Training Seminar: October 18, AGC Center Boardroom, 2 pm. Please RSVP to Eliot Lapidus, 503-685-8325
- ROSE Award applications are due by 5 pm on Friday, November 8
- ROSE Award competition: AGC Center Boardroom, November 20, from 8 am to 5 pm (appointment times will be published separately)
- CSEA applications are due at AGC of America on December 16
- ROSE Awards presented at the chapter’s Annual Business Meeting: January 10, 2014
- CSEA finalists’ presentations and awards ceremony during the AGC of America Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 1–6