The Oregon-Columbia Chapter’s Recognition of Safety Excellence (ROSE) Award recognizes chapter leaders in safety excellence, provides an excellent way to document your achievements in safety, and offers an opportunity to receive well-deserved recognition from your peers in the industry. It is also a great tool to conduct a self-evaluation of your safety programs. ROSE Awards are presented at the chapter’s annual business meeting each January.
The AGC of America Construction Safety and Excellence Award (CSEA) is an ongoing and evolving effort by AGC of America to recognize companies who have developed and implemented excellent safety and loss prevention programs achieved through management commitment, employee involvement, and program innovation.
Historically, chapter members have been required to participate in the ROSE awards for entry into the national competition. This year you can bypass ROSE and enter directly. However, we strongly encourage you to participate in the ROSE process because the local competition better prepares your application and presentation, and if successful, the chapter will sponsor $200 of your $250 CSEA registration fee.
A preparation seminar will be offered at the AGC Center in Wilsonville on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 9 am. We encourage you to attend the seminar because we can help you prepare an effective application and guide you through the process. If you haven’t participated in this process before, it’s a competitive program and our insight makes a difference. Please RSVP to Eliot Lapidus, 503-685-8325 or email@example.com.
2015 Schedules and Deadlines
- ROSE/CSEA Training Seminar: Wednesday, October 14, AGC Center Boardroom, 9 am
Please RSVP to Eliot Lapidus, 503-685-8325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- ROSE Award applications are due by 5 pm on Friday, November 6
- ROSE Award competition: AGC Center Boardroom, Tuesday, November 18, from 8 am to 5 pm (appointment times will be published separately)
- ROSE Awards presented at the chapter’s Annual Business Meeting: Friday, January 22, 2016
- CSEA finalists’ presentations and awards ceremony during the AGC of America Convention in San Antonio, Texas March 9–11, 2016