Oregon Department of Transportation STIP Public Meetings
Learn about future transportation projects planned for Eastern Oregon
The Oregon Department of Transportation invites you to attend a public video conference meeting regarding the draft 2018–2021 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP). The 2018–2021 STIP identifies major Oregon transportation projects proposed for construction between 2018 and 2021. Meeting participants will hear information on how projects are selected for funding and review projects identified for the eastern Oregon region. Interested parties are encouraged to attend this meeting at a site in your area, or connect online with your computer, tablet, or smart phone (see below for web connection details).
- February 27, 2017
- 6–8 pm Pacific Time (Ontario site: 7–9 pm Mountain Time)
Eight eastern Oregon sites listed below
1. Attend one of these eight meeting sites Feb. 27, 6–8 pm
- Burns – Harney County Courthouse Basement Meeting Room, 450 N. Buena Vista
- John Day – Oregon Telephone Conference Room, 155 W Main Street
- Baker City – Public Library, 2400 Resort Street
- Pendleton – Blue Mountain Community College Emigrant Hall Room 128, 2411 NW Carden Ave.
- La Grande – Eastern Oregon University Inlow Hall, Room 013, One University Blvd.
- Boardman – Blue Mountain Community College, 300 NE Front Street
- Enterprise – Wallowa County ESD, 107 SW 1st Street, Room #105
- Ontario – Oregon Department of Transportation Office, 1390 SE 1st Ave. (7:00 pm Mtn. Time – Ontario site)
2. Or, connect remotely to the Feb. 27 meeting via computer, tablet, or smart phone.
If you can’t make it to one of the above meeting sites, you can connect to the meeting online at Zoom.com. Type https://zoom.us/join in your internet browser, enter Meeting ID: 175-119-566 and password: odotstip. This Zoom connection information is also posted on the ODOT Region 5 website: www.tinyurl.com/odot-region5.
3. Busy Feb. 27? View the STIP information anytime at www.tinyurl.com/odot-region5.
There you will find project listings, maps, comment forms and other information about Oregon’s Statewide Transportation Improvement Program.
Have questions about the meeting, Zoom connection, or ODOT website, contact ODOT Public Information Officer Tom Strandberg, 541-963-1330. This meeting is open to the public and accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities. To request an accessibility accommodation, please call 541-963-1330 or statewide relay 711 at least 48 hours in advance. Meeting sites are accessible to persons with disabilities per ADA requirements.