While AGC of America celebrates and recognizes the past and the present, they are also looking to address the issues currently affecting the industry, in order to ensure a bright future for construction. In this spirit, AGCA is introducing the Autodesk Innovation Awards to incentivize and encourage free thinkers within the industry to provide pioneering solutions to challenges faced daily by the industry.The 2018 semi-finalists are:
- Granger Construction – Michigan State University Stadium Retrofit
- Sundt Construction – CTK Technology
- AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter – Educating Educators
- Sundt Construction – Education at the Speed of Industry
- Brayman Construction Corp – TyBot
This video has a short preview of each entry:
The 2018 finalists will be recognized and awarded at AGCA’s Centennial Celebration. Learn more about the awards here.