Presented by Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP
Broadcast Date: Monday, March 16, 2020, 10:00–10:45 am
This complimentary webinar for owners, contractors, subcontractors, and designers will discuss rapidly evolving legal issues about how a COVID-19 outbreak affects your rights and duties with employees and with your projects. Questions are arising about how to be best prepared for delay claims, suspension or termination, price escalations, and defenses. Experienced construction and employment attorneys will be available to provide updates on legal topics related to:
- Employment practices when facing an epidemic
- Knowing your contracts and using them
- When is delay justified? When are damages available?
- Sudden cost increases and material unavailability
- Labor & CBA issues
- Defending against opportunistic claims
Following the 45-minute update, the attorneys will remain available to address questions.
Who Should Attend?
The no-cost, 45-minute webinar is for owners and developers, contractors and subcontractors, HR professionals, and related industry firms. Please share this invitation with your colleagues and encourage them to register. The information presented will be of particular interest to:
- General Contractor Executives and CFOs
- Design Professionals
- Owners and Developers
- HR Professionals in the Construction Industry