Whether you are a small contractor, emerging firm or looking to tighten up your organization’s business tactics and strategies, AGC’s Contractor Development WebEd Series will provide contractors with practical guidance to improve core business management practices such as estimating and bidding, cash-flow management, and partnering.
Featuring a panel of industry experts with decades of experience in construction, contractors will gain first-hand insight into the tools and techniques successful contractors have used to grow their businesses.
- AGC Members: FREE
- Non-Members: $495
The nine-part WebEd series will cover:
- October 4 – Using Predictive Analytics to Enhance Project Execution and Grow the Bottom Line
- October 19 – Digitizing Your Field Data
- November 2 – Facing the Giants: Legal Strategies to Deal with Bad Clients
- November 15 – Estimating, Bidding & Winning Proposal Techniques
- November 29 – Construction Technology: Why Jobsites Should Think Small
- December 13 – TBD
- January 10 – Don’t Bet on the Future; Plan for the Future: Best Practices for Risk Management
- January 25 – Building Relationships = Building Profits
- February 7 – Shall we dance? Joint Ventures and other partnering arrangements in Construction
If the series has already begun, you will have access to the recorded version of the WebEds you missed.
Visit the AGC website for more info