At the 2015 chapter Annual Business Meeting, held at the Hilton Vancouver Washington on Friday, January 16, the board of directors elected it’s new officers. The Annual Business Meeting offers educational and networking opportunities to members of the chapter and guests, as well as a Board of Directors Meeting and annual Membership Meeting.
2015 Chapter Officers
- Larry Gescher, HP Civil Inc. – President
- Jeff Perala, Perlo Construction – First Vice President
- Brian Gray, Knife River–Northwest Region – Second Vice President
- Cameron Foroud, James E John Construction Co. – Secretary
- Joe Schneid, AKT LLP, CPAs & Business Consultants – Treasurer
2015 New Board Members
The following individuals are new the chapter board of directors.
- Kerry Kuenzi, K & E Excavating, Inc. – Elected Director
- Daryl Hare, Performance Contracting, Inc. – Chair, Construction Leadership Council
- Nic Vial, Grow Construction LLC – Chair, Construction Management Education Council
- Brent Summers, Tarlow Naito & Summers, LLP – Chair, Professional & Industry Associates Council
- John McKenzie, J E Dunn Construction Company – Chair, Safety & Health Council
- Deborah Matthews, Pacificmark Construction – Chair, SB-GO!
- David Trejo, Oregon State University – Higher Education Partner
- Angie Otto, Stewart Sokol & Larkin, LLC – Legal Counsel