AGC Members Recognized at DJC’s Women of Vision Awards Luncheon
DJC’s Women of Vision is an educational and awards luncheon program that supports the women who are shaping the built environment with their leadership, mentoring efforts, community involvement, and the promotion of industry diversity. The luncheon mixes educational dialog and the celebration of the distinct accomplishments of leading women in the built environment.
The following Oregon-Columbia Chapter members were recognized on Wednesday, October 26 at the Sentinel Hotel in Portland:
- Crystal Benson, Senior Building Energy Program Manager, McKinstry
- Rhonnda Parsons Edmiston, Diversity and Business Equity Manager, Howard S. Wright
- Evelyn Galloni, Vice President, R&H Construction
- Samantha Jordan, Marketing and Estimating, Emerick Construction
- Rosa Martinez, President, Professional Minority Group Inc.
- Kelly McNutt, Senior Estimating Manager (Bridge and Marine District Office), Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
Congratulations to these amazing women!