AGC of America (AGCA) is announcing a new and significantly improved technology platform for ConsensusDocs contracts that is scheduled for release next week. AGCA will do a soft, phased launch to current subscribers starting on April 17, with a full public launch (press release, social media, etc.) starting on April 23.
Below are just a few of the many new features included in the new system:
24/7 Access – Access your contracts anytime from anywhere via our new secure cloud-based system.
- Easy to Edit – If you know how to use MS Word®, you know how to customize ConsensusDocs contracts.
- Easy to Collaborate – Invite anyone to collaborate on your contract for free – you control editing rights.
- Create Favorites – Create “Favorites” from ConsensusDocs contracts that have been modified to meet your unique needs.
- Convert & Compare – Comparison tools allow you to easily see changes from one document version to another. Upload and convert your own documents.
- Free Guidance – User instructions are embedded within the contracts and reference the free ConsensusDocs Guidebook.
AGCA will be providing additional information closer to the roll out of this new platform. In the interim, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (703) 837-5367. For more on AGC’s ConsensusDocs contracts, please click here.