2013 DMWESB TopProject Winners
- Second Place Private Buildings: Pacificmark Construction
- First Place Public Buildings: Catworks Construction
- Second Place Public Buildings: Parrish Excavating
- Third Place Public Buildings: Classique Floors
- Third Place Infrastructure/Transportation: In Line Commercial Construction
- DMWESB Contractor of the Year: Catworks Construction
- DMWESB Subcontractor of the Year: City of Roses Disposal and Recycling
Minority owned and operated contractors play an increasingly critical role in our built environment, and the DJC’s DMWESB TopProjects recognizes the building efforts disadvantaged, minority, women, and emerging small businesses. Eligible projects are those in Oregon or SW Washington that were completed in 2012. Projects are judged based on submitted nomination packages, on scope of work, challenges/obstacles, budget/schedule considerations, quality and overall project excellence.
Congratulations to all our winners!