Phenoms & Icons, DJC Oregon’s newest award program, honors the local building industry’s long-time leaders while recognizing the up-and-coming professionals expected to share the future of architecture, engineering, construction, development, transportation, energy, and sustainability in the region.
Recipients were recognized on Thursday, December 13 at the evening event at the Sentinel Hotel in Portland. The following AGC members were recognized:
- Angie Cole, Lorentz Bruun Construction
- Brodie Harvey, Knife River Corporation – Northwest
- Romaine Rotschy, Tapani, Inc.
- Daniel Sizemore, Mortenson
- James Walker, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn
- Dan Graham, Northwest College of Construction
- Roger Lenneberg, Jordan Ramis PC
- Roy Moore, Moore Excavation
- Harv Wingerd, Todd Construction