The Oregon-Columbia Chapter will be well represented at the 2013 Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) program, as five of our local members were selected as finalists moving forward!
- R & H Construction – GC Building Div. 250K to 450K work hours
- Greenberry Industrial – GC Building Div. 850K to 1.25M work hours
- Advanced American Construction – GC Heavy Div. 100K to 300K work hours
- Slayden Construction Group – GC Municipal Div. – 100K to 300K work hours
- Rosendin Electric – Specialty Div. > 1 Million work hours
This program showcases the best of the best in construction safety excellence. Each year, typically one or two finalists come from this chapter. But to have five in a single year is truly phenomenal. The competition is fierce, and these accolades don’t come easy. It often take years to develop truly outstanding safety programs such as these.
We wish each of them success in the competition that will be held in March in Palm Springs, Calif. If history is indicative, we will have some national award winners from our chapter. Regardless of the outcome, these members have earned their safety recognition. Congratulations to all!