The new Oregon-Columbia Chapter Board of Directors and slate of officers was formally put into place at the chapter’s Annual Business Meeting on Friday, January 22 at the Portland Hilton and Executive Tower.
Welcome 2016 Board of Directors!
- Jeff Perala, Perlo Construction – President
- Brian Gray, Knife River–Northwest Region – First Vice President
- Cameron Foroud, James E. John Construction Co. – Second Vice President
- Sandy Trainor, Kodiak Pacific Construction – Secretary
- Angelique Whitlow, Talbot, Korvola & Warwick, LLP – Treasurer
Elected Member Directors
*New Board Member
- Yohn Baldwin, Baldwin Contracting
- Russ Batzer, Batzer Construction, Inc.
- Todd Duwe, Andersen Construction Company, Inc.
- Andy Dykeman, Lease Crutcher Lewis, LLC
- *Brian Erickson, Chambers Construction
- *Jeff Firth, Hamilton Construction Company
- *Brandon Flint, INLINE Commercial Construction, Inc.
- Cameron Foroud, James E. John Construction Co.
- *Joel Frasieur, Knife River Materials
- Bryna Gibson, Gibson Door & Millwork, Inc.
- Brian Gray, Knife River – Northwest Region
- Tim Hendrix, Wildish Construction Co.
- Kyle Izatt, Advanced American Construction, Inc.
- David Kronsteiner, West Coast Contractors
- Kerry Kuenzi, K & E Excavating, Inc.
- Stacy Lewallen, Lease Crutcher Lewis, LLC
- *Terry Mackey, S & B James Construction Co.
- Rick McMurry, P & C Construction Company
- Dave Mingo, Cascade Bridge, LLC
- *Kieran O’Brien, Current Electrical Construction Company
- Jeff Perala, Perlo Construction
- *Brian Shoemaker, P & C Construction Company
- Darin Stegemoller, JE Dunn Construction Company
- Brad Sullivan, Hamilton Construction Company
- *Josh Smith, HP Civil Inc.
- Sandy Trainor, Kodiak Pacific Construction
- John Weisner, Coral Construction Company
- *Angelique Whitlow, Talbot, Korvola & Warwick, LLP
- Randy Williams, R & H Construction Company
- Johnathan Woolworth, Seabee Construction
- *Kimberly Wood, Perlo Construction
((a)Past presidents of the board, (b) persons holding national office with the Associated General Contractors of America, Inc., and (c) persons who sit on Associated General Contractors of America, Inc.’s board of directors.)
* Past President
- Ted Aadland*, Aadland Evans Constructors, Inc.
- Dave Alexander*, Lakeside Industries
- David Andersen*, Andersen Construction Company
- Andrew Beyer*, E C Company
- Dee Burch*, Advanced American Construction, Inc.
- Joe Correy*, Goodfellow Bros., Inc.
- Walt Gamble*, Gamble Construction Services
- Tom Gerding*, Gerding Builders LLC
- Larry Gescher*, HP Civil Inc.
- Larry Hannan*
- Todd Hess*, Todd Hess Building Company
- Doug Isaacs, Crawford Door Company, LLC
- Steve Malany*, P & C Construction Company
- Jim McKune*, McKUNE LLC
- Dan O’Brien*, Current Electrical Construction Company
- Bob Schommer*, AC Schommer & Sons
- Chuck Schrader, North Santiam Paving Company
- Jeanne Staton*, Staton Companies
- Scott Williams*, Hamilton Construction Company
Collective Bargaining Council
- Joe Correy, Goodfellow Bros., Inc
Construction Leadership Council
- Daryl Hare, Performance Contracting, Inc.
Construction Management Education Council
- Nic Vial, Grow Construction LLC
Highway/Heavy/ Utility Contractors Council
- Ric Miller, Concrete Enterprises, Inc.
Klamath Area Council
- Morgan Steiner, Viking Concrete Cutting, Inc.
Professional & Industry Associates Council
- Gary Christensen, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn, LLP
Rogue Valley Area Council
- John Early, Western States Environmental Services, Inc.
Safety and Health Council
- John McKenzie, J E Dunn Construction Company
Small Business Growth Opportunity (SB-GO!)
- Deb Matthews, PacificMark Construction Corp.
South Coast Area Council
- Randy Rema, Reese Electric, Inc.
Counsel to the Board
- Angie Otto, Ball Janik, LLP
Higher Education Partners
- Shannon Baird, Portland Community College
- Charles Riley, Oregon Institute of Technology
- David Trejo, Oregon State University
- David Zagorodney, Northwest College of Construction
Board Member Emeritus
- Hal Pritchett, Oregon State University