DJC’s Women of Vision is an educational and awards program that supports the women who are shaping our built environment with their leadership, mentoring efforts, community involvement and the promotion of industry diversity. The awards celebrate the distinct accomplishments of leading women in the built environment.
This year’s awards were held on Thursday, October 18 at the Portland Marriott Downtown.
The following AGC members were recognized for their outstanding achievements at the awards program:
- Marcela Alcantar, Alcantar and Associates
- Shasta Billings-Beck, PBS Engineering and Environmental
- Summer Boron, Howard S. Wright
- Kaci Cullen, EC Electric
- Rebecca Fitzsimmons, McKinstry
- Emily Hager, Andersen Construction
- Judi Haney, Westlake Consultants Inc.
- Jenn Harbick, Neil Kelly Company
- Elissa M. Looney, Perlo Construction
- Alexi Meuwissen, Bremik Construction
- Iris O’Neal, LMC Construction
- Amy Robinson, Jordan Ramis PC
- Lauren Shumaker, Turner Construction
- Cara Spano, LMC Construction
- Jeannie Spencer, Bremik Construction
- Amme Standring, Charter Mechanical
- Tiffany Thompson, Oregon Tradeswomen
Special recognition was given to Jeanne Staton, retired president and CEO of Staton Companies, who received the Jean Richardson Lifetime Achievement Award. Jeanne is a past president of the chapter, and was a 2017 SIR Award recipient.