Safety and Health Council
The AGC Safety and Health Council provides networking, educational opportunities, construction safety information, and OSHA/OR-OSHA/DOSH/MSHA legislative direction for the Oregon-Columbia Chapter through bi-monthly meetings.
AGC/NWUCA Safety Forum
Friday, February 24, 2017, 8 am – 12:30 pm
NW College of Construction
8111 NE Holman St., Portland, OR
- Drug Testing: New Rules—Jana Wolfgang CSAPA, Wolfgang Associates, Inc.
- Silica Management: Getting Ready for 2018—Alden Strealy CIH, AGC
- Patient Centered Care of Oregon’s Injured Workers – Bob Johansen, Autonomic Innovations
- Emergency Preparedness—Pat Brunson, Coffman Excavation
- Managing Injury Claims & Return-to work—Ryan Mikesh, SAIF Corp.
- OSHA Rules Update, What You Should Know—Jeff Wilson, OR-OSHA
- Chair: Michelle Brunetto, Walsh Construction Company
- Vice Chair: Rick McMurry, P&C Construction
- Staff Liaison: Kevin Wheatcroft, 503-894-1110
- Safety Health Council Charter
- 2016 Best Practices Final (from 2/26/16 AGC/NWUCA forum)
- View Safety & Health Council photos
Meetings are held at the AGC Center from 9:30–11:30 am, unless noted otherwise
- February 24, (8:00 am-12:30pm) AGC/NWUCA Safety & Health Forum
at NW College of Construction
- April 20
- June 17
- August 17
- October 19
- December 7 (end of year lunch, 11:30 am-1:00pm)
Rogue Valley Safety & Health Committee
The Rogue Valley Safety and Health Committee seeks to expand the safety and health of the construction industry in the region. Through active involvement in meetings, attendees receive safety training, information, and help in finding new ways to promote safety. Representatives or safety contacts from general contractors, subcontractors, and associates of all sizes are welcome and encouraged to attend.
This council is currently undergoing redesign and development. If you are interested in participating in this council and future meetings, contact John Jean, AGC Safety Management Consultant, 541-613-6859.