Why Become an AGC Member?
At AGC, we are focused on providing exceptional products, services and events to our members to help make their businesses more competitive and to help meet the current and future needs of the industry, including:
- Innovative workers’ compensation program
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Lobbying & advocacy on the local, state and federal levels
- Customized safety training & safety resources
- Labor relations
- Human resources consulting
How is AGC Impacting the Industry?
In addition to cost-saving products and services and world-class meetings and events, the AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter also focuses on three key strategic objectives to help enhance and enrich the commercial construction industry:
- Extending and strengthening AGC’s impact on public policy;
- Growing and developing the construction workforce of the future, and
- Delivering industry-leading safety and health services to our members
The staff and leadership of the AGC Oregon-Columbia Chapter is dedicated to building better communities and serving our members with skill, integrity and responsibility. Our mission is simple: to be the voice and choice of construction industry.