8-Hour Scaffold Competent Person
This class will cover how to use and inspect scaffolds as well as an overview of the scaffold requirements for both OSHA and Washington and what is
involved in erecting scaffolds especially
around ground and electrical hazards.
It is designed to satisfy the requirements
of the EM-385-1-1-2014.
Training will include:
- Various types of scaffolds: frame, suspended, tube and coupler
- Requirements for workers to use a scaffold
- Load requirements
- Hazards in the work place and
- Falling object and worker protection
- Hands on scaffold erection and inspection
- Member $239
- Non-member $289
AGC Center, Wilsonville
Contact Judy Robinson, 503-685-8304 or 800-826-6610.